Road cycling day tour in Bohemian Switzerland National Park
in Curvy roads and steep climbs
We have three stunning tours to choose from so you can cycle in varied types of terrain. On the first one we’ll soak in the breathtaking beauty of the unique Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Parks area with its bizarre sandstone formations and ancient castles. The next one represents cycling in a completely different landscape. Here awaits you – the undulating, volcanic Bohemian Highland with its green pastures, vineyards, and folk architecture along the way in tiny hamlets. On our last preset tour you’ll zigzag over the Czech-German border along the Ore Mountains where there are stunning views from the mountain ridge down to the Bohemian basin below.
The starting point of each tour is in Decin, which is situated in the unique Elbe canyon and, at just 130 m above sea level, is the lowest-lying town in the Czech Republic. The town is surrounded by lovely hills, promising tough climbs up to elevations of 900 m.
Each of the tours is packed with fantastic cycling and breathtaking views. You’ll enjoy amazing cycling day conquering the local hills and enjoying fast descents on curvy roads. And of course we’ll find time for some famous Czech beer and the rich local cuisine.
Our preset tours to choose from:
- 1. Bohemian Switzerland - 65 miles / 105 km / 3200 m
- 2. Bohemian Highland - 60 miles / 96 km / 2100 m
- 3. Ore Mountains - 68 miles / 108 km / 2500 m
Good physical health and advanced cycling skills required.
- DURATION: full day
- SPOKEN LANGUAGES: English, German, Italian
- OPENING SEASONS: J F M A M J J S O N D
- ORGANIZED BY: Active Point Děčín
- MEETING POINT: Active Point Děčín, Labské nábřeží 33, 405 02, Děčín, Czech Republic
- GPS: 50°46'47.5"N 14°12'20.3"E E
- FITNESS LEVEL: Sporty
- SPORT LEVEL: Advenced
- MINIMUM AGE: 18 years
PRICE per PERSON:
|2 PAX||115 €|
|4 PAX||75 €|
|6 PAX||65 €|
|8 PAX||55 €|
STARTING TIME: 09:30 H
- Road bike and the equipment
- Wind breaker